We have found these resources to be helpful and interesting.
(Association Québécoise des Troubles d'Apprentissage/Learning Disabilities Association of Quebec)
- Executive Functions in Education, from theory to practice. Lynn Meltzer (Ed.,) Guilford Press (2007).
- Promoting Executive Functions in the Classroom. Lynn Meltzer. Guilford Press (2010).
- The Source for Nonverbal Learning Disorders. Sue Thompson. Linguisystems (1997).
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders: Understanding and coping with NLD and Asperger's - What parents and teachers need to know. Rondalyn Varney Whitney (2008, Revised Ed.)
- Mindset: How You Can Fulfill Your Potential. Carol S. Dweck, Ph. D. Robinson (2012).
- The Spark: A Mother's Story of Nurturing Genius. Kristine Barnett. Random House (2013).
- Lost at School: Why Our Kids with Behavioral Challenges Are Falling Through the Cracks and How We Can Help Them. Ross Greene. Scribner (2014).
- How Difficult Can This Be? The F.A.T. City Workshop
(As informative and relevant as when it came out in 1989.)